Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- High Quality
- Hydraulic Oil Cooling
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Unit Per Month
- 10 Days
- All India
This high performance canal paver can be operated on the bottom, on slope and also on different positions of any canal. Welded steel panels have been fitted with bolt for trouble free election of this paver system. This canal paver is used with overhead truss assembly in case its frame length is above 18 m. It uses multiple gear motors of different capacities ( 2 hp to 5 hp range)to move its vibratory cylinder, driver end panel and bogie. This automatic system supports hydraulic oil cooling technology to dissipate its internal heat.
- Frames are made from welded steel panels in standard length of 2, 4, 6 and 8 inch. These are bolted together according to the size of the slab width.
- Frames are pin bolted with each other for quick erection. The total length varies from 3.6 m to 18 m.
- Greater length can be supplied as per requirement.
- Overhead truss assembly is required only when frame length is more than 18m
- Driver End Panel - 5 Hp Geared Motor.
- Vibratory Cylinder - 5 Hp Geared Motor.
- Bogie RH & LH - 2 Hp + 2 Hp Geared Motor.
- Vibratory Cylinder - 1 Hp Electric Vibrating Motor.
- The undercarriage travels with the speed of 162 fpm.
- Vibratory finish cylinder bracket.
- Cylinder - 10-inch diameter & 4 ft. long.
- Auger - 10-inch diameter ( Extra-long with hard face welding to obtain maximum life).
- Curvature for any Slope Ratio
- Slope ratio from 1:1, 1.5:1 and 2:1 as per customers design.
- Trimming Attachment
- PVC Strip Inserter
- Groove Cutter
- Toing Arrangement
- High Frequency Needle Vibrator